- Dimensions: 52 1/8" x 22 1/8" x 16" (H)
- Motor: Powered by 1200 CFM Interior Squirrel Cage Ventilator
- Polished Stainless Steel Filters
- 3 Dimmable Halogen lights
- Light Dimmer and Variable Motor Speed Control Switches Built-in
- 54" XL Professional Stainless Steel Wall Liner
- All Stainless - 16 Gauge (liner lies flush to hood opening); Type 304 (no rust)
- Custom Size Option: if standard size does not fit your opening, order custom width and depth
- Operating Sound Level: as low as 47 dB(A)'s, so you can carry on a conversation while cooking
- Power: 1200 CFM exhaust capacity standard for no compromise to the power needed
- Warranty: 5-7 years (25-75% longer than industry standard)
- Concealed Attachment: No visible screws, so your beautiful hood will have a liner to match
- Controls: Infinitely variable motor speed control and solid state light dimmer switch
- Filters: Polished Stainless Steel Baffle Filters: 95% grease extraction, spring loaded for easy Dishwasher clean
- Lights: 3 dimmable Halogen 35 Watt MR 16 Flood for fully illuminated cooking surface
- Exhaust: vertical standard with option for rear exhaust when ducting cannot go up due to an obstruction
ABBAKA Installation Instructions
Liner Insert Powered by Interior Ventilation
Hood Liners With Internal Ventilation Installation
High performance, dual inlet squirrel cage blower produces 600 CFM, or 1200 CFM with 2-blower configuration. External rotor construction continuously cools the motor for extra long life. Anti-vibration motor mounts make for quiet operation. Solid state variable speed control lets you dial the exact exhaust needed.
Liner Insert Powered by Hy-Ex Remote Ventilator
Hood Liners With Hy-Ex Remote Ventilation Installation
The best of all worlds, a finely detailed hood insert, harnessed to the world's quietest remote ventilator. Choose 1000 or 1400 CFM capacity with complete control from our infinitely variable motor speed switch.
Liner Insert Powered by Attic (in-line) Ventilator
Hood Liners With Attic (in-line) Ventilation Installation
Wish to have the motor outside the hood but cannot install on roof, then choose the Attic blower. 800 or 1200 CFM capacity is regulated by fully variable motor speed control.
Hy-Ex 1.0K & 1.4K Exterior Wall or Roof Mount Ventilator
Hy-Ex Remote Ventilator Installation
The industry's quietest roof or exterior wall mounted ventilator with power enough for the largest commercial style range. All this in an architectural design that makes a minimal impact on any home's exterior appearance, and does so far more decoratively than any other roof vent offered.
Attic Ventilation (in-line)
Attic (in-line) Ventilator Installation
Install a powerful kitchen range hood ventilator outside the living area, with the Attic (in-line) blower that mounts under the roof in a crawl space or similarly accessible location.